Saturday, March 7, 2009

Lunch Dishes

Ever since I started this new job about 3 weeks ago, what to eat for lunch is a big question. So last weekend I tried to make some dishes so I can bring lunch instead of eating out. Bringing lunch to work definitely also saves money. I can use the savings to buy my nice cup of joe when the urge hits. Gourmet java is something I cannot give up, even in this poor economy. I need something to pick me up to go on!

So, I alternated the dishes on and off (with steam rice) for lunch during the past week. It kind of worked out well. I'm going "try" to continue with this routine if I can and have the energy. (I'm pretty tired this weekend.)





Squash with Carrots and shredded Cabbage.



Pork/Bones, Carrots, Tomatoes, and Ginseng Soup.



Pork tenderloin with Cabbage Stir Fry.



Green Asparagus roasted with olive oil and fresh black pepper.

No comments:

Post a Comment