Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Sliver glittery nails




















I've been staying home for the last 3 days, recovering from my newly developed allergies. Don't know what it is...but I feel awful, eyes burning (can't wear contacts), sinus acting up like crazy, can't stop sneezing... it's just terrible. Oh I feel miserable!

So what do I do to cheer myself up? Paint my nails! Probably not the best idea since the chemicals in the nail polish is pretty toxic, but beauty has a price...right? I did sneeze even more afterward. =p

I think I did a pretty decent job at making my nails glittery. Maybe the look suits the Christmas holiday season better? But, I don't really care... I always do what I like for myself. It makes me happy... Shiny and glittery things always puts a smile on my face.

Try it, it'll cheer you up! =)

*Revlon nail color: Silver Screen
*N.Y.C Long-wearing Nail Enamel: 105A Starry Silver Glitter
* Sally Hansen Salon Nail Lacquer: 310 Clear'd for Takeoff

No comments:

Post a Comment