Thursday, July 8, 2010

Up & Up Eye Make Up Remover (Target Brand)

This is a cheap imitation by Up & Up ~ a Target Brand of Clinique's "Take The Day Off Makeup Remover For Lids, Lashes & Lips". Though it's very inexpensive, I would not purchase this again after finishing this bottle.

The liquid is similar to Clinique's. You have to shake it up to mix the oily part with the watery part before use. I find that I'd have to use a lot of it in comparison to Clinique's TTDO one. It is a little greasy which does not bother me since I'd wash off my entire face with facial cleanser any way. But, it does make my eyelids red and irritated, kind of stings a bit. Somehow, it does not break down my waterproof eye makeup that easily. They come off in clumps, unlike Clinique's which just melts it away.

I guess it is true that you get what you pay for. $4.50 per bottle vs. $17.50 for Clinique's Take The Day Off.




$4.50 @ Target. Would not buy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment