Saturday, November 6, 2010

Marie Callender's Fresh Flavor Steamers (Frozen Meals)

A great bargain is what I am looking out for all the time these days. I used to do it only simply for the fun of it, but now... well, let's just say money matters much more now. SO, finding a great deal now is not only fun, but almost necessary!

Last week I bought these Marie Callender's Fresh Flavor Steamers frozen meals at Target for only $0.93 each! Target had a special of these for $1.93 each and I had $1.00 off coupons printed off of Marie Callender's website so they end up to be less than a buck each! All six for less than 6 bucks! I amaze myself sometimes at the stuff I'm able to find these days, haha.



These definitely beat those $1.00 Budget Gourmet meals, both in taste and quantity. The only problem, if any with these meals is the the sodium content. Pretty much all of them have at least 50% of a days worth!


Rigatoni Marinara Classico ~ pretty tasty, but very salty! Drink lots of water with it.


Sesame Chicken (w/ noodles)~ the sauce is much too sweet for me. I think the Asian flavors are not really suitable for Asians, haha.

Maybe I'll go back this week and see if they have any more of these on sale. It's convenient to bring for lunch too. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment